Provides immediate smoothing in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports the skin's natural ability to retain moisture resulting in radiant, rejuvenated tone and texture.
Appropriate for all skin types.
- HA5® delivers both immediate and long-term benefits
- Instantly smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Immediate hydration
- Improves the appearance of skin texture and roughness
HA5® supports the skin’s ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid (HA) for overall skin health. HA5® has a proprietary mix of five HA forms that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The 5 HA's work synergistically to provide immediate smoothing and continuous hydration throughout the day.
- Apply twice daily—in the morning and at night—after cleansing, toning, and treating your skin. Apply before you moisturize and apply SPF (sun protection).
- Apply to face, neck and chest, or any area where fine lines and wrinkles primarily exist.
- Because HA5® is a "water-loving" substance, wet your fingertips prior to applying HA5® to your skin. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
VITISENSCE® Technology: A SkinMedica® exclusive technology that harnesses potent antioxidants found in Vitis Flower Stem Cell Extract, Peptide Complex to support rejuvenation and hydration, and Polysaccharides from French Polynesia for healthy-looking skin—all working to support skin's ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
A proprietary mix of 5 types of HA that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Time Release HA: A SkinMedica® proprietary ingredient for sustained release of HA
Sodium Hyaluronate: For immediate hydration
Uncross-linked HA: For smoothness and hydration
Nano HA: Soothes skin
Cross-Linked HA: Provides long-lasting hydration for up to 8 hours
What's the difference between a moisturizer and a hydrator?
A moisturizer is a cosmetic cream or lotion made with humectants or occlusive or a combination of both that prevent skin dryness. A hydrator is a cosmetic treatment product that promotes epidermal health by supporting the skin’s natural ability to replenish HA.
Is HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator oil free, fragrance free and non-comedogenic?
Yes, HA5® is oil free and fragrance free, and is appropriate for all skin types. HA5® is considered non-comedogenic.
Is it safe to use for a person with a milk allergy?
No. HA5® contains whey protein that is derived from milk powder. Therefore a person with a history of milk or whey protein allergy that triggers an immune response should not use this product because they may experience an allergic reaction.
How should HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator be used within a regimen?
HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator can be used with any SkinMedica® product or regimen to support hydration. It should be applied immediately before moisturizer in a normal regimen.